I have some requirements like this.

One table model is:

class Demo(Base):
     jsondata = Column(Text)

This column "jsondata" is used for saving json data. And this Model would
be used anywhere by many developers. I want to
load it to a Python object when I query and dump it to string when I insert
or update table automatically.

Now I has make it the first step by using event "create_instance" or
"translate_row", but I have no idea to solve the insert or
update problem.

It may be typical way that make some agreements with other engineers about
how to use this filed. But I think there is a
better way :)