Well. I'm pretty interested :) I did find your solution very flexible, thou.

Thanks a lot,
Richard.

On 04/25/2013 11:08 AM, Mariano Mara wrote:
On 04/25/2013 10:22 AM, Richard Gerd Kuesters wrote:
Hi all,

I've been playing with "sqla_hierarchy" from
https://github.com/marplatense/sqla_hierarchy .

That code of that sqla_hierarchy was written to provide a limited support for cte, from the time when sqalchemy didn't have cte. Since sqlalchemy has cte now I would recommend to migrate to pure sqlalchemy code which will open more possibilities for you to interact with your objects and provide support in the long term.

I am currently trying to do so (and once I solve how to get *level*, *is_leaf* and *connect_path* attributes as part of the results, I can surely share it through the list for anyone who's interested).

Mariano