No, the comma is supposed to be there; it's for tuple unpacking. The
iterable q yields tuples (which in this case are of length one, because the
resultset has only one column).

The column should be whatever attribute of the ORM instances you want to
sort by, not necessarily the primary key.

The ORM instances are referenced by the session, so they will not be
reclaimed until the session is closed (or they are expunged from it).

Regards,

Gulli