Hi Michael Bayer,

I can't set isolation_level='SERIALIZABLE' at global level, since it affect
behaviour of other existing operations of my application.

So I done following changes where-ever I want to get changes committed by
other transactions

1) Set Session isolation_level to READ-COMMITTED
DBSession.execute("SET SESSION tx_isolation='READ-COMMITTED'");

2)
Query and get changes committed by other transactions

3) Set Session isolation_level back to REPEATABLE-READ
DBSession.execute("SET SESSION tx_isolation='REPEATABLE-READ'");

* Unfortunately, It is not working as expected.

Is there any other way to do it ??

Thanks,