Hi guys,

I have stripped down my problematic code to the following:
http://pastebin.com/AvvEr103

I am trying to call the Query.update() method on a query that is using an
innerjoin to load some more information that I use in a filter. If I use
the same expression to query data everything works fine, but once I call
update() the join expression (Event.id == Notification.event_id) is no
longer taken into account and the update() call updates all the rows in the
table. I'm having the feeling that this might actually be a bug in
SQLAlchemy. As you can see there is a workaround by simply adding the
expression explicitly as a filter, but it would obviously be better to have
this be the default behaviour.

Turbo