Hi, all,

I have recently upgraded to use SA 0.8.0.

Now when I run this statement,

     db = create_engine("sybase://", creator=self.buildConnection,
echo=echo, label_length=30)

it throws a TypeError exception:

TypeError: Invalid argument(s) 'label_length' sent to create_engine(),
using configuration SybaseDialect_pyodbc/QueuePool/Engine.  Please check
that the keyword arguments are appropriate for this combination of
components.
Locals:

What is the root cause of it?

 If I remove 'label_length=30', it will work fine. How can I set this value
in 0.8.0? Do I still need to?

Cheers, Tony