Thanks Michael, this solved the connection problem.

Could you give me another tip? Now I am trying to get my Table() definition
right, so the select statement will be a correct one.
For mssql, it must be something like:

select a, b, c from mydb.dbo.mytable

I just tried to play with it, and I specified table name as the first
argument in Table(), and I got:

select "mytable"."a", "mytable"."b", "mytable"."c" from "mytable"

which obviously is not going to work.

Where do I put the database name? The "dbo" schema?

Thanks,

Leonid