hi all,
i have a problem with joined table inheritance, which seems pretty
difficult to boil down to a minimal test case; so I'm just throwing a prose
description out, hoping someone encountered and solved this:
When querying, the results are not converted to instances of the
specialized class, although the sql query seems to be created correctly,
i.e. including a "LEFT OUTER JOIN" clause. I don't really know how to go on
with debugging, so all I did so far was comparing this particular case with
others in my app where it works - without spotting any problems.
any ideas?

robert