There is "column_reflect" event triggered for each column during table
reflection. Most likely your extra functionality depends on some columns so
I'd look at something like:

    from sqlalchemy.event import listens_for

    columns_to_reflect = set(('id', 'name', 'real_name',
'really_real_name'))

    @listens_for(my_table, 'column_reflect'):
    def column_reflected(inspector, table, column_info):
        columns_to_reflect.remove(column_info['name'])
        if not columns_to_reflect:
            do_my_dirty_job(table)

It does not help to have no "table_reflected" event though. May be this
should become a feature request.