maybe use a separate MetaData collection when reflecting your views, so that
create_all() isn't impacted.  The View recipe could also be enhanced to support
reflection, you can use the inspector to get at lists of columns individually:
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_8/core/schema.html?highlight=inspector.get_columns#sqlalchemy.engine.reflection.Inspector.get_columns