Hi all,

I've searched through the documentation and google on this and haven't been
able to find an answer. I have the following class:

class Price(Base):
    __tablename__ = "prices"
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key = True)
    company_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('companies.id'))
    date = Column(DateTime, nullable=False)
    close = Column(Float)

I'm trying to query Price for the minimum price during a certain period of
time. The query for that is:

session.query(func.min(Price.close)).join(Company).filter(and_(Company.ticker=="AAPL",

Price.date>=<datetime object>)).one()

But, how does one query the Price.date that corresponds to
func.min(Price.close)? I had thought I could do session.query(Price.date,
func.min(Price.close)... but that instead returned the first date in the
column alongside the min price.

I also thought that I could do:

session.query(Price.date).join(Company).filter(Company.ticker=="AAPL").having(func.min(Price.adj_close)==low[0]).all()

But that returns the empty set for some reason. (Just as well--there has to
be an easier way to do this.)

Chris