Hi all,

This might be a bit of a stretch but here it goes:

Say that i have a lambda function that takes a mapped object and teturns
whether it is valid; e.g:

    lambda person: person.age > 17 or person.length > 1.75

is it possible to use this method to perform an sqla query on the database?
Perhaps by using hybrid_method?

Cheers, Lars

PS: this might seem strange question, but it would save me a lot of work
and/or would make my internal and user interfaces a lot more consistent.

PPS: i do also have a string representation of the lambda functions, if
that helps