> to compile the WHERE clause of "query" means we look at "query.c.id"
> which means we must render the table "query" which is how it cycles.

Why does it need to compile the whole query when I just want to use than
column name of the query?

> What it seems like you're looking to do is where(location.c.id < 100).

Correct. Unfortunately, I don't have access to `location.c.id`. The query
is generated and just returned as an object. All I can do to alter it, is
by using attributes of `query`. Is there any way of using the columns
without triggering a complete compilation of `query`?