From: sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com [mailto:sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Simon King
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 3:28 PM
To: sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [sqlalchemy] Occasional IntegrityError when identifying model
not by its ID

OK, I agree that doesn't sound like a race as such. It sounds more like some
connection state is being shared between requests.

I haven't used Tornado before and don't know much about it. Its main feature
is that it uses asynchronous IO, unlike most other python web servers that
use threads for request handling. How do you make sure that a single request
uses a single SQLAlchemy session, and that the session gets closed properly
at the end of the request?

https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.