I am a considering using SQLAlchemy for ORM. I have a couple of concerns up
front I wanted to share with you.

**The machine running Python will be a QNX RTOS Machine

Currently I have 32 bit MS Access installed on a 64 bit machine giving me a
setup error with PYODBC DBAPI ( I had to use PYPYODBC; This was just a
temporary setup to test the architecture on my PC, eventually i need to
migrate to the QNX). Is this DBAPI (PYPYODBC) supported/recommended?

Seems that there is no SQLAlchemy support (dialect documentation) for MS
Access, is this correct? Is it not possible to use an MS Access DB with
SQLALchemy?

The machine running Python will be a QNX RTOS Machine

Given my system (Ideally I would like to host the database on the QNX
machine), could anyone suggest for me the following:

1)      A recommended database platform (if there is a supported DBAPI for
MS Access this is preferred)
2)      Given this database platform, a recommended DBAPI
3)      Any other tips and help you can offer in getting this set up would
be GREATLY appreciated.