I am trying to create multiple tables from a set of 'create table'
scripts.The set of scripts are in a list and I am executing as below.

The scripts create tables, all scripts tested and work through the sqlite3
driver fine - one at a time.

However, through the sqlarchemy driver when I try as below - only a few of
the tables get created, ie the script gets executed.

The scripts (for the tables) always come in the same order but randomly a
few gets executed, somes 1st,2nd or 1st,3rd; etc.

The same scripts iterated from the same list get created fine using sqlite3
driver as mentioned, with no issues.

However only a few of the tables get when I try the following, and then
there is an error which causes the rollback from the script that failed and
it exits.

Any suggestions will be very appreciated as I actually plan to use the
scripts for Postgres eventually.

Btw I also try executing them all together by trying to execute the list -
that also failed. Eventually i would like to try and bulk execute if
possible, but not urgent for 'create table'

Thank you for your help.

Mono

dbms = 'sqlite:////dataSpace/sqlite3/test.sqlite3'
engine = create_engine(dbms, echo = True)
t = conn.begin()
try:
    for script in scripts:
        print (script)
        conn.execute(script)   # I tried executing scripts all together as
well but failed.
        t.commit()    # I tried commit outside the for as well
    executed = True
except:
    t.rollback()