oh, i fixed the problem. your explanation was exactly right. most of tables do
not seem to have any relation to errors so it was hard to find the error.

i have a dynamic module 'm' that is implemented to contain all ORM models for
convenience. one of relationship property referencing another table via module
m, and it twisted all when sqlalchemy configured all classes.

thank you for help!!