Hello there,

I see that Column() has "default", "onupdate", and "server_default" to be
used when the value for that column is not present when inserting and
updating...
What would be the best way of rewriting a value that is present when
inserting or updating?
Similarly, is there any easy way of rewriting the value of a column when
selecting?

Basically it would be great if we could specify input/output callables with
Column() objects... If such functionality is not there, is there any gotcha
in trying to extend column()? How do you recommend we do it?

Thank you very much,
g.