Hi folks, I'm trying to stick to the most established packages for doing a
lot of stuff I'm used to doing with my own tools years and years ago, in
order to keep the new job happy. What are most people using with SQLAlchemy
for populating test databases?  They are used to Django, so if there's
something that works similarly to the fixtures in the django test framework
that would be ideal..

Thanks!
Iain