I have a module that is imported by several Python scripts run by an
application
that fires up a new interpreter session for each invocation. When not under
load or
running the code manually at the cli things work fine but once the
concurrency
raises and the application starts seeing some load it emits
InvalidRequestError
exceptions on one table.

After searching I am not sure the results relate to my issue or maybe my
lack
of familiarity with SQLAlchemy has the better of me.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated,
jlc