On Thursday, 12 December 2013 15:26:08 UTC-8, Thierry Florac wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using two-phase transactions with ZODB, PostgreSQL and Oracle
> databases connected with SQLAlchemy without problem.
> I'm not using native "zope.sqlalchemy" package, but another package called
> ztfy.alchemy that I've built (based on zc.alchemy and zope.sqlalchemy), and
> I didn't tried with MySQL.
> Maybe you can have a look if that can help... =>
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ztfy.alchemy

Hi Thierry,

I'm curious as to what prompted your fork of the zope.sqlalchemy
datamanager into ztfy.alchemy rather than adding a dependency on the
zope.sqlalchemy package? I've purposely limited the scope of
zope.sqlalchemy to only the datamanager so that it could be shared amongst
all frameworks using the Zope transaction package (at the time Zope2, Zope3
and Grok, and now also Pyramid). Bug fixes and updates for working with
newer SQLAlchemy versions are welcome
at https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.sqlalchemy

Laurence