Well, if it isn't the man himself. Mike, you're awesome -- thanks for the
hand-holding. Thanks for reading into my use case and providing the second
example.

Also, thanks for the thorough documentation (on SQLAlchemy and Mako). This
would be infinitely more difficult without it.

On another note (Mako-related), I'm sure I'm not the only one who would
enjoy a follow-up to "Better Form Generation with Mako and Pylons"
(http://techspot.zzzeek.org/2008/07/01/better-form-generation-with-mako-and-pylons/)
 for
Pyramid users...grin.