Hi,
Currently I am using the sqlalchemy engine to execute string queries only.
I do plan on using sqlalchemy more extensively (including ORM) in the near
future.
I need to add retry logic on every query, in case of some database failures
(less than ideal, but the server is a bit flaky).

Questions:
1. Would subclassing the Engine and overriding the execute function achieve
this?
2. Is there a better\recommended approach?

Thanks