I am experimenting with the caching example and have it working as
described. I have a number of mapped classes for tables which are static
lookup tables. The rows in the tables will not change during the
lifetime of application process. So, I would like to automatically apply
a FromCache option to any query which simply returns an instance of a
class mapped to one of the static lookup tables.

It seems that I should be able to apply a FromCache option to any Query
which has only one entity which is one of the mapped classes I want to
cache. However, I'm not sure what interface to Query would allow me to
determine this. Has anyone solved a similar problem or have any
suggestions for where to start?

--
Jonathan Rogers