Hey lists -

Alembic 0.6.3 is now available.

0.6.3 has a handful of bug fixes, the vast majority geared towards the
autogenerate feature, including getting schemas to work with index and unique
constraint detection as well as improved handling of schema attributes on Table
objects within autogenerate.

We’ve also added support for a so-called “sourceless” mode of usage, for the
case where you’re distributing a software package that has only .pyc or .pyo
files.  Not something I’m too interested in myself but there you go.

Changelog is at:
http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/changelog.html#change-0.6.3

Alembic 0.6.3 is available on pypi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/alembic