I'm new to sqlalchemy. I tried to search this question but didn't come up
with accurate search terms. So I come here for some help from real people
instead of search engine. For the following code:

> class Places(Base):
>
>     """"""
>
>     __tablename__ = 'moz_places'
>

>     id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
>
>     url = Column(String)
>
>     title = Column(String)
>
>     rev_host = Column(String)
>
>     visit_count = Column(Integer)
>
>     hidden = Column(Integer)
>
>     typed = Column(Integer)
>

>     #----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>     def __init__(self, id, url, title, rev_host, visit_count,
>
>                  hidden, typed):
>
>         """"""
>
>         self.id = id
>
>         self.url = url
>
>         self.title = title
>
>         self.rev_host = rev_host
>
>         self.visit_count = visit_count
>
>         self.hidden = hidden
>
>         self.typed = typed

If I already defined each column names as class variable,  why do I still
need to re-define each of them as instance variables? I just can't
understand the reason. Any hint would be highly appreciated. Thanks.