Hi guys,

After updating to 0.9.2 from 0.8 my custom compiles() are not working any
longer. The definition looks likes this:

@compiles(PrimaryKeyConstraint, "postgresql")def
add_pg_primary_key_options(constraint, compiler, **kwargs):
    ddl = compiler.visit_primary_key_constraint(constraint, **kwargs)

    if 'postgresql_fillfactor' in constraint.kwargs:
        fillfactor = constraint.kwargs.get('postgresql_fillfactor')
        pos = ddl.index(')') + 1
        ddl = ddl[:pos] + " WITH (FILLFACTOR=%s)" % fillfactor + ddl[pos:]

    return ddl

But now I get this error:

sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: Argument 'postgresql_fillfactor' is not
accepted by dialect 'postgresql' on behalf of <class
'sqlalchemy.sql.schema.PrimaryKeyConstraint'>

It seems the function itself is not executed at all. Are there any changes
in 0.9+ I am not aware of that changed the compiles() behaviour?

Thanks,

Adrian