Hi,
After a lot of inertia I finally decided to migrate to 0.9.3 from 0.8.2 (A
long jump I know). I re-ran my tests and found a lot of ArgumentErrors. The
offending query and the error was

sensors = session.query(SensorExtra)
.with_entities(SensorExtra.sid.label('sid'))
.options(lazyload('*')).filter(SensorExtra.placement_status_id==placement_id)
.all()

ArgumentError: Query has only expression-based entities - can't find
property named 'relationship:_sa_default'.

Earlier the query used to function correctly.

To get rid of this error, I removed the with entities part and it worked,
but a different query (on a different table) with the `with_entities` broke
down. I think I understand that with_entities or loading behaviour has
changed in 0.9.x but couldn't put my finger on it. Can someone please point
me to the reason why the code broke down and how I can fix it?

Regards,
Dheeraj