Not out of the box, but it would be pretty easy to dump them all into sqllite
or another other sql database and query them out when you want a report. And a
little extra logic to not profile those queries so you don't recurse
infinitely. Would love a patch! With sqlalchemy, it's pretty easy to make it
database-agnostic too =)