Hi everyone :)

I have an application with some kind of dynamic model.
Several plugins define subclasses of a common base class and override their
behaviour, but they do not change any column.

In some scenarios, not all the puglins are loaded, so not all the
subclasses are present/defined in the Metadata, but I still need to query
those instances and access their columns.

Is there any option/feature/trick to temporarily disable polymorphism in a
single query (or globally for a session or engine) and load all classes as
instances of the base class?

The other option is to hack some kind of on-demand polymorphism myself into
the __new__ method of the Base class.

Thanks!

Pau.