For me, I just use engine.execute most of the time, any problem with this?

Or if I use session or connect, do I need to close the session or
connection everytime? otherwise, it will trigger the pool size limit error
as the connection is increasing, right?

在 2014年4月8日星期二UTC+8下午8时49分16秒,Michael Bayer写道: