I'm on postgres and have a boolean column that allows NULL values.

I need to create a relationship between 2 ORM classes , where there is a
filter that states "IS NOT TRUE".

The ORM likes these 2 commands :
    photo = sa.orm.relationship("Photo", primaryjoin="and_(
Useraccount.photo_id==Photo.id , Photo.is_deletion_scheduled != True )")
    photo = sa.orm.relationship("Photo", primaryjoin="and_(
Useraccount.photo_id==Photo.id , Photo.is_deletion_scheduled <> True )")

however they don't compare correct in Postgresql.  I need this to work,
however the mapper doesn't like it:
    photo = sa.orm.relationship("Photo", primaryjoin="and_(
Useraccount.photo_id==Photo.id , Photo.is_deletion_scheduled IS NOT True )")

if I were doing a column comparison, I would do
    Photo.is_deletion_scheduled.op('IS NOT')(True)

anyone have an idea ?