there's a way to get the tuple comparison to work here though it's not as
common, I'd have to try it out and there might be some quirks to work out. I
would think this would be more straightforward using a straight AND:

and_(mo.c.col1 == myselect.c.col1, mo.c.col2 == myselect.c.col2, mo.c.col3 ==
myselect.c.col3)

where "myselect" is like:   select([...]).where(...).alias()