My situation is like this:

I am developing a web application, which has a Person class, which has
*FirstName* and *LastName* attributes. Now I want to build their full name
attribute and make this *full_name* attribute queriable, by using
hybrid_property, which entails query and hence session. This session for
querying hybrid_property has its life cycle as long as that particular
Person instance is active in memory, as in the running process the names
might get changed, and need to communicate to the database.

In the mean time, in this application I also need another Session instance
to contain those Person instances themselves, and this Session instance has
a quite different life cycle than the above one. I am using
cherrypy.request to hold a thread-local session for this second purpose.

Now it seems to me that both Session instances are necessary, I can't use
one in place of the other. But because handling two sessions at the same
time is inherently so confusing sometimes, I wonder if I am in the right
direction? Is this generally considered bad? If it is, then how to deal
with it? Thanks in advance.