Hi guys,

I just wrote an article demonstrating a simple way to handle ORM / object
caching using dogpile.cache and the flask extension for SQLAlchemy. It
features a mixin handling self invalidation for basic relation listings and
the object itself. in case of TL;DR: At the end of the article there is a
link to a gist with the an app.py file and the library itself for you to
play with.

http://www.debrice.com/flask-sqlalchemy-caching/

I hope it helps if you're interested in caching - And sorry for the
misspellings, English ain't my mother tongue ;) .

If you have any question feel free to email back ;)

All the best,

--
Brice