Hi all

Each time my Parent class is edited and one of the elements from its Child
relationship is removed I want to "invalidate" this element (e.g.
element.valid=False) instead of actually performing the delete DML
instruction. How can I achieve that?

I have created a "remove" event listener and I see the value to be removed
from the target but so far I have been unable to find a way to successfully
stop the delete event (I tried with EXP_STOP to no avail).

Any ideas?
TIA,
Mariano