Hi, got an error trying to generate the singlehtml:

reading sources... [ 76%] orm/examples
> The name of the builder is: singlehtmlThe name of the builder is:
> singlehtml
> Exception occurred:
>   File "c:\temp\sqlalchemy-master\doc\build\builder\viewsource.py", line
> 173, in run
>     f for f in os.listdir(dir_) if f.endswith(".py")
> FileNotFoundError: [WinError 3] Impossibile trovare il percorso
> specificato: ''
> The full traceback has been saved in
> C:\Users\crebog\AppData\Local\Temp\1\sphinx-err-05xudlxr.log, if you want
> to report the issue to the developers.
> Please also report this if it was a user error, so that a better error
> message can be provided next time.
> A bug report can be filed in the tracker at
> <https://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issues/>. Thanks!
> make: *** [singlehtml] Error 1

I am using W7 OS.  I managed to easy fix this by editing
doc/build/builder/viewsource.py:170 this way:

-       sourcefile = self.state.document.current_source.split(":")[0]
> +       sourcefile =
> self.state.document.current_source.split(os.pathsep)[0]

I tried then an HTML Help generation which worked fine, but hhc.exe got
into trouble:

HHC3004: Warning: tutorial.html : The HTML tag "? and name=? ORDER BY
> users.id(224, 'fred')</div" is not a valid HTML tag (it does not begin with
> an alphanumeric character).

Easy fixed this also, but only in generated doctree:
doc/build/output/doctrees/orm/tutorial.doctree, so that hhc.exe do not
complain anymore.

Please, check this issues, and give them appropriately attention.

Thank you