> HI! Jonathan

I use self.trans = self.connection.begin()

but

now i use debug lock before commit

then i try to use my  pgAdmin to add or update same data.

and then

it's sussesful to add data by pgAdmin

i think that meaning my trans did not work

and it maybe just can lock the same client or same code

but it can't lock another client

by the way

my isolation_levelset

self.engine = create_engine(Database.get_db_connection_string(),
isolation_level="SERIALIZABLE", echo=True)

can you give me some guide to fix this problem?

thanks for all