Hello,

I have to run an event handler after a session was flushed and I run into
some issues when removing these handlers once they were executed from
inside the handlers themselves.

At the following location there is a gist illustrating my issue:
https://gist.github.com/GaretJax/b78bd97434992a8ebf26
I know it is a rather unusual scenario, but I'd like to know if this is a
bug or if I missed a point in the documentation about listeners removal
from inside the listener itself.

P.S.: The same code without explicit event.remove call but with once=True
during registration fails with an assertion error on event/registry.py",
line 74, in _stored_in_collection: assert dispatch_reg[owner_ref] ==
listen_ref

Best,
Jonathan