Hi !

I have a block of code similar to this I made to test:

def TEST():
>     teste = Test(descricao=str('wololo'))
>
>     try:
>         db.session.add(wololo)
>         db.session.commit()
>         db.session.close()
>     except IntegrityError, e:
>         db.session.rollback()
>         db.session.close()
>         print e.message
>
>     sql = db.session.execute('select * from public.test_id_seq;')
>     result = sql.fetchall()
>     print "Sequence select:"
>     print result[0][0]
>     print result[0][1]
>
> TEST()

My model is:

class Test(db.Model):
>   id = db.Column(db.BigInteger, db.Sequence('test_id_seq',
> metadata=db.metadata), primary_key = True)
>   description = db.Column(db.String(50), unique=True, nullable=False)
>   def __init__(self, description):
>     self.description = description

I dont receive any error BUUUTT my sequence increases even in a case
except. My database is PostgreeSQL 9.3.5 and configuration is:

SQLALCHEMY_DATABASE_URI = 'postgresql://' + database_username + ':' + \
>  database_password + "@" + database_address +":" + database_port + "/" + \
>  database_name

I created the base of my project following the official documentation Flask
Flask-SQLAlchemy on http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/patterns/sqlalchemy/

I read many many many examples on google, but none helped me ... already
tried many things ... can anyone help me?

Thank you!