Hi,
if I create many "or" request with a little number of id (list populated
with 10 values), the script return to me this message: Expression tree is
too large (maximum depth 1000)

So, It's possibile there is a limit for sqlite? This is a big problem for
using sqlalchemy/sqlite.

I cannot linking many selection because I want to order the query, so I
suppose I must to do a single select query. It's correct?

Best regards and thanks a lot
Luca