I don't know about documentation, but a quick look at the source
suggests that you can set the "reserved_words" property on your
identifier preparer:

https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/sqlalchemy/src/master/lib/sqlalchemy/dialects/postgresql/base.py#cl-476

https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/sqlalchemy/src/master/lib/sqlalchemy/dialects/postgresql/base.py#cl-1631

Hope that helps,