In my application with SQLAlchemy i need to create many to many
relationship between two contact object also sotre data for each of
relatioship here is my Contact model

class Contact(db.Model):
    __tablename__ = 'contact'
    id = db.Column(db.Integer, primary_key=True)
    name = db.Column(db.Unicode(120), nullable=False, unique=False)
    user_id = db.Column(db.Integer, db.ForeignKey('user.id'))

    to_contacts = db.relationship('Contact',
                                  secondary='ContactRelation',
                                  primaryjoin='id==
ContactRelation.from_contact_id',
                                  secondaryjoin='id==
ContactRelation.to_contact_id',

                                  backref='from_contacts')

and my association class ContactRelation:

class ContactRelation(db.Model):
    __tablename__ = 'contactrelation'
    id = db.Column(db.Integer, primary_key=True)
    from_contact_id = db.Column(db.Integer, db.ForeignKey('contact.id'))
    to_contact_id = db.Column(db.Integer, db.ForeignKey('contact.id'))
    relation_type = db.Column(db.String(100), nullable=True)

every thing seems good but i have error :
AttributeError: type object 'ContactRelation' has no attribute 'c'