I haven't looked at calchipan in a couple of years, it's very likely that
changes either in pandas or SQLAlchemy have caused minor breakages.    You
might as an experiment try out older versions of both.   If you have any
interest in debugging that would be of great help as I don't have much
resources to look into it.

Sent from my iPhone