Hi,

I am following the "Generic Association with Discriminator on Association"
example at:

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/_modules/examples/generic_associations/discriminator_on_association.html

However, I would like to eager load the customer.addresses in a query like

eager_sales_persons = session.query(SalesPerson).options(joinedload
(SalesPerson.customers).joinedload(Customer.addresses))

#with SalesPerson being a class I added with a relationship to customers.

However, the above statement raises:  'AssociationProxy' object has no
attribute 'property'

I tried eager_sales_persons =
session.query(SalesPerson).options(joinedload(SalesPerson.customers).joinedload(Customer.address_association).joinedload(AddressAssociation.addresses)).all()

however, it would emit SQL for customer.addresses.

I have made a pastie with my code at: http://pastie.org/9676017

Is there a loader strategy that would work for my situation or a work
around for the AssociationProxy error?

Thank you so much for your help :)

~Victor