This is the first time I use SQLAlchemy so sorry if the following is not
clear:

I have a table as follow:

class Person(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'person'
    # Here we define columns for the table 'person'
    # Notice that each column is also a normal Python instance attribute
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    name = Column (String(250), nullable=False)

How can I iterate through all the column names in the table object ?
basiccally I would like to iterate through all Person attributes and print
the column name.

The following did not seem to work
>>> for column_name in person:
...        print column_name
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: 'Person' object is not iterable