Hi Michael, I don't have any problem having them all as NullType, but I
just want to make sure the SQLite will deal with smoothly even when they
are actually not NullType but Unicode/UnicodeText types. May I just go
ahead and use NullType here instead of explicitly re-define all those
columns as Unicode/UnicodeText? Please give a little hint here. Thanks.