Hi everyone,

I am testing sqlalchemy-migrate coupled with sclalchemy. My table has
constraint with uppercase name like FK_1_1 . Alchemy-migrate sees the name
and thinks it should be in ticks :) then it passes the "ticked" name to
sqlalchemy and the latter again sees that fk needs to be quoted .. at the
end sql fails because the name becomes ```FK_1_1```

Shouldn't sqlalchemy/sql/compiler.py check if a name already is in ticks
before quoting it again?

I am on centos/oracle 6.5 with alchemy 0.7.8, though looking thru the newer
source code I got the same impression about quoting :)

Many thanks in advance!

Vladislav