Hi, I've encountered a glitch when running py.test over the entire test
suite with the postgresql+pg8000 dialect:

py.test --dburi postgresql+pg8000://postgres:xxx@localhost:5436/test

the test hangs at:

test/dialect/test_oracle.py::CompatFlagsTest::test_ora8_flags PASSED

then if I do a Ctrl-C it carries on and reports all tests as having passed.
The versions are:

platform linux -- Python 3.4.0 -- py-1.4.26 -- pytest-2.6.4
pg8000 1.10.2 (works fine with the previous version 1.10.1)
the sqlalchemy version is the latest commit on the master branch (commit
cd076470baf2fce0eebf5853e3145d96a9d48378)

One really odd thing is that if I run py.test with the -s option (don't
capture output) then it runs fine. Also, if I run just
test/dialect/test_oracle.py then it runs okay, it's only  a problem when
running all tests. Any ideas gratefully received!

Thanks,

Tony.