SQLAlchemy release 1.0.0b2 is now available.

This is the second pre-release in the 1.0.0 series which includes a small
handful of regression fixes and some additional features. We'd like to thank
those who have been beta testing the 1.0.0 series and encourage all beta
testers to upgrade to beta2!

Users should carefully review the Migration Document [1] for 1.0 for the 1.0
series overall, as well as the Changelog [2] to note which behaviors and issues
are affected in this release. We'd like to thank the many contributors who
helped with this release.

SQLAlchemy 1.0.0b2 is available on the Download Page [3].

[1] http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/migration_10.html
[2]
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/changelog_10.html#change-1.0.0b2
[3] http://www.sqlalchemy.org/download.html